We are LUCKY DOG MANAGEMENT
Lucky Dog Management aims to perfectly blend environment and experience to devise an exemplary event for our clients, artists, and audience. All this is done by building a show from the ground up, determining your budget, the type of entertainment appropriate for your facility and most importantly the event.
• Lucky Dog Management & Productions is a full-service talent buying and live event management firm, with over two decades of dedication to the live-event and entertainment production industry.
• Our objective is to provide you with the best entertainment, the best all-around service and the best possible price, with the least amount of difficulties.
• We take the worry of the show off of your shoulders so that you can tend to the other needs of your event.
• We specialize in building a show from the ground up, determining the type of show that is appropriate for you, your facility and your budget.
• We will negotiate all offers, contracts and final prices with the client, who always has the final say.
• We purchase entertainment for so many events annually, it allows our combined buying power to provide our clients with the absolute best possible prices.
• We can locate and secure staging, stage covers, sound equipment, lighting equipment, backline (band gear), generators, and more for you whenever and wherever necessary.
• On the day of the show one of our experienced staff members will be on hand to handle everything from advancing arrival and load-in times, catering times, etc. As well as being on site at your event from load in through the show to load out.
• Our rep will make sure everyone works in a timely fashion, and works together, from stage hands, to road manager, to event manager/coordinator so that the show and the day goes off without a hitch.
TODD WAGNER, Principal
With a 30-year background in the convention/live event management business and marrying it with what he knows and loves, Todd has been able to combine experience and passion to form Lucky Dog Management and Productions, as a full-service entertainment production firm, that assists clients in managing live events with the inclusion of entertainment.
This is not Todd's first time building a new company. In 2001, as Founder and CEO of Conference Archives, Inc. Todd led the company to hockey stick growth over a decade with gross sales of reaching $2.5 million. While providing the organization's vision, he also held responsibility for all aspects of operations including sales, account management, program and production coordination, logistic management, and personnel scheduling. During this time, Todd proudly serviced many of the largest Scientific, Technical, and Medical Association's Annual Meetings.
While working, Todd found time to devote to what he loved, music. In the past two decades, he has attended many national and regional music festivals, establishing himself as a regular at the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival. This provided as his backdrop of interest in volunteering for the Johnstown Folk Festival as early as 2003. From his volunteer time, Todd was invited to Co-Chair the event in 2008. Then in 2009, he was part of the re-positioning the festival as a pure music festival, which originated the Flood City Music Festival. As sole Chairman beginning in 2012, Todd was instrumental in providing the leadership of a five-year growth initiative for the newly established music festival. During this time, with the complement of many talented role players, the festival saw significant growth with 70% of the festival goers coming from outside of a 60-mile radius of Johnstown, PA. Under Todd’s tenure, the festival boasted such internationally acclaimed acts as The Derek Trucks Band, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Los Lobos, Robert Cray, Galactic, Gregg Allman, Bettye LaVette, Dr. John, Del McCoury Band, The Smithereens, Trombone Shorty, Robert Randolph, Boz Scaggs, Big Head Todd & the Monsters and many, many more.
With a 30-year background in the convention business and live event management, Todd Wagner, has assisted in the growth and national attention of what is now known as the Flood City Music Festival, in Johnstown, PA and the Happy Valley Music Festival in State College, PA. Much of the success of this festival can be contributed to Todd's talent buying, logistical vision and attention to detail, overlapping for exceptional events.